Friday, February 13, 2015

tomorrow

I can't believe tomorrow is the day we transfer our embryos! I would normally say that I won't be able to sleep tonight, but all these meds have me so tired lately. I think my body has been quite confused. But tomorrow it won't have to be confused any longer, because tomorrow I will be what they call pregnant until proven otherwise (PUPO)! 

So about our embryos....
Tuesday we found out I had 14 mature eggs and 13 of them fertilized with ICSI! I cried tears of joy that morning. 
Wednesday we still had 13 going strong. 
Thursday the embryologist called and said there 9 embryos and to report to the hospital at 9:15 on Saturday for my embryo transfer! She said they don't check on the embryos or call on day 4 (today), so as of right now we're not sure how many we have. I guess we'll find out in the morning!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment