Wednesday, September 30, 2015

26 weeks

26 WEEKS 
 
How far along? Today- 26 weeks +2 days 

Baby is the size of a: Papaya 

Total weight gain: About 12 lbs

Sleep: I had one bad night a few days ago, but I think it was mainly because of my nose being stopped up. Last night I did notice that switching from side to side is getting a little more difficult. 

Movement? Oh yes, this girl is an active one! Her kicks are super hard lately too. She doesn't like to show off to others though. As soon as anyone puts their hand on my belly, she stops. They move their hand, she kicks again!

Cravings: I might as well not include this one anymore, because still none!

Miss anything? Being able to easily get up off the ground and from squatting. Hah.

Symptoms: Does peeing excessively count as a symptom? 

Nursery: I picked up some stuff for her collage wall at Hobby Lobby!



Best Moment This Week: Well people are finally noticing and acknowledging that I'm pregnant! A lady in the checkout lane at HobLob saw the stuff in my buggy and said, "well I guess you're having a little girl!" Then at the gas station, the cashier (she's Indian and doesn't speak perfect English) said "you pregnant?" "first baby?" "you married?" "ooh you have good life!" Then she smiled at me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment