Wednesday, September 2, 2015

22 weeks

22 WEEKS

How far along? 22 weeks + 2 days

Baby is the size of an: Eggplant.

Total weight gain: I'm thinking about 8-9 lbs possibly.

Sleep: Some nights better than other. Still only waking up to pee once a night. Oh please let it stay that way!

Movement? Well baby girl learned a new trick this week- she enjoys practicing her tap dancing on mommy's bladder. The other night she kicked it so hard that I literally almost peed on myself in bed! Daddy still isn't able to feel her from the outside yet. Hopefully soon though!

Cravings: None. But I sure do love ice cream! Ok, I admit it.. I've always loved ice cream. 

Miss anything? Caffeine! They say 1 cup per day is fine. I usually drink 1 cup of half-caf coffee in the morning but there are some days where I could use regular coffee all day at work!!

Symptoms: Lower back pain started a few weeks ago. Some days it's worse than others. I'm still feeling great though! I have so much energy. I swear the second trimester gives you wings!

Nursery: Well, this weekend I realized that we only have 4 months until our sweet baby girl is here and yet so so much to do. While I'm anxious to meet her, I just have a lot to get done before she's here! Sunday I started cleaning out her closet. Up until now it's just been used as a junk extra closet. Poor Larry has a lot of stuff to move up to the attic now- oops!

Best Moment This Week: Just constantly being reminded by her little kicks of the blessing that God placed inside of me and she was made just for us. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. I can't wait to kiss her and cuddle her all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment