Friday, September 25, 2015

24/25 weeks


How far along? Today- 25 weeks +4 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): 24 weeks- egg plant, 25 weeks papaya 

Total weight gain: 24 weeks-9 lbs, 25- 12 lbs? I ate good when I was on vaca in Disney World, ok!! Haha

Sleep: Not too bad actually! I was worried about not having my snoogle pillow while on vacation, but I did totally fine without it!

Movement? Oh yes! Daddy FINALLY felt her kick for the first time on 9/12. She is most active when I go to bed and lay on my left side. That's actually when Larry first got to feel her kick. He said that it felt like a hard little punch. Maybe she'll be strong like him rather than weak like me.

Cravings: Crazy, but still none. 

Miss anything? A bra that fits...

Symptoms: Honestly, none! I really feel great lately. If baby girl wasn't so active and my belly weren't so big, I may be worried!

Nursery: Not really any progress in the last 2 weeks. I did buy this cute little pillow today at Target though. 

Best Moment This Week: My trip to Disney World of course! 

At 25 weeks, I have suddenly "popped!"



No comments:

Post a Comment