Wednesday, October 14, 2015

28 weeks

28 WEEKS


How far along? Today- 28 weeks +2 days 

Baby is the size of a: Papaya- about 2.2 lbs and 15 inches long! 

Total weight gain: 14-15 lbs? I'll find out tomorrow at my doc's appointment. I'm definitely feeling all the extra weight lately!

Sleep: Going downhill. :( Been waking up 2 or 3 times a night to pee and it's been getting really hard to get comfortable. I'm thinking about getting a pregnancy wedge pillow soon to help.

Movement? Yes indeed. She's not being as shy anymore! For a while, every time someone would put their hand on my belly to feel her move, she'd immediately stop.  Now, she's kicking and moving around for (almost) everyone. She was still being stubborn for her nanny this weekend though! 

Miss anything? Being able to get comfortable on the couch. 

Symptoms: In the past 2 weeks my appetite has spiked for sure! I'm hungry more often and even after I eat a big meal, I feel hungry an hour or so later. I'm also starting to feel HUGE. Doing stuff around the house is getting tiring. I guess my 2nd trimester super powers and energy are gone. 

Nursery: Last week I came home to a crib!! My sister in law picked it up for my mom (it's from her and Kevin) and she and Larry had it put together and surprised me when I got home. It's all starting to feel really real now. We also got a bookshelf and a rocker from Larry's parents. So now that we have all the big pieces, it's time to get to decorating and organizing!

Best Moment This Week: Sunday was my 1st baby shower here in Lake Charles! I loved getting together with family and friends to talk all things baby and celebrate the coming of our little Grace. :)

Thoughts: Well hello 3rd trimester! I can not believe I'm 2/3 of the way done! Part of me is starting to freak out a little that she'll be here so soon but the other part of me is definitely anxious! I started making a 3rd trimester to do list to make sure I get everything in order. 

Looking forward to: Well Larry and I have our child birthing class at the hospital on Saturday. I'm excited, but also a little nervous for what to expect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment