Thursday, December 10, 2015

3D ultrasound



We did our 3D ultrasound around 30/31 weeks, but I'm just getting around to post about it!

We didn't get the best pictures of Grace because she was snuggled up with her face so close to the placenta, so it was making the picture blurry. But from what we could see, everyone agreed that we have a mini-me! She's for sure got my cheeks and nose and maybe even lips too! She's absolutely adorable already and I just can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!

Another thing we found out was that this girl is measuring pretty big... like 90th percentile big. Her weight measured at approximately 4.9 lbs already (they say it can give or take a lb, it's obviously just an estimate). Regardless if the ultrasound tech was a little off, she's obviously no where near going to be a small baby. I was somewhat shocked to see that she's measuring big because throughout my pregnancy, everyone has commented on how small my belly is, and everyone has said how I'll have a tiny baby. But on the other hand, big babies run in my family, so I really shouldn't be shocked!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted a link to this blog! I've been checking Goodwillista every week to see if there were any updates and I'm so excited to read through all of these posts! Just call me the blog stalker! lol

    Your little bump is so cute! But you're right, she could still be a chunky little monkey! I was teeny tiny with my first baby, just a little bitty basketball belly, and he turned out to be nearly 9lbs! Everyone was so shocked and had been guesstimating a small little 6 pounder. Don't let that scare you though, chubby babies are the absolute cutest!! As I'm sure yours will be, I can't wait to see her!

    We're expecting baby number 4 and I'm only at 20 weeks (though I haven't announced it on the blog or anything yet) and every time someone has their baby I get all the more excited! :) Keep us posted when you can, I just know she's going to be adorable!

    Lindsey
    http://hhandtw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete