Friday, November 27, 2015

34 weeks

34 WEEKS

How far along?  34 weeks + some days...closer to 35 weeks, but better late than never, right?

Baby is the size of a: Honeydew  a baby... she'd fit in her newborn clothes at this point! haha

Total weight gain: at least 22 lbs

Sleep: -__- Not. Good. I mean, I shouldn't complain because I know it could be a lot worse. I'm just having a really hard time getting comfortable with this big ole' belly.

Movement? She's an active little thing. Lately she makes my entire belly move when she moves around. She's been liking to hang out all the way on my right side. She sticks her foot or her knee (or some other body part) out and it's so creepy looking!

Symptoms: Heartburn when I'm hungry. Still peeing way too much. Indigestion. Also, sleeeeeepy.

Nursery: It's so close to being done and looks amazing! I can't wait to finish it and post pictures of it! All we have left is a crib skirt, curtains, and I need 2 white shelves. 

Thoughts: I have been SO busy lately preparing for baby girl. It's kind of stressful actually. And holy crap, she'll be here in a little over a month. Like I'm ready but I'm not. I'm so not. Part of me would love for her to come a little early, but I told myself in the beginning that I wouldn't be that person wanting their baby to come early because they grow best in the womb. But I mean how awesome would be it to have her here for Christmas? And to get to take maternity leave early? Stop it, Danielle. I only want her to come early for selfish reasons. Take your time, Grace! I'm happy with whenever you decide to choose your birthday. :)

Looking forward to: Maternity pictures on Tuesday! We were supposed to take them last weekend but the rain forced the photographer to cancel them. I can't travel more than an hour  away (we were taking them in Baton Rouge) anymore and she didn't have any availability to come to Lake Charles next week, so I had to reschedule with another photographer


1 comment:

  1. TITIAN TV: Sega Genesis Mini - titanium tv
    TITIAN TV: Sega Genesis Mini - Titanium TV titanium price per pound thaitanium The original TV is an iconic piece titanium easy flux 125 from the titanium aftershokz 90's arcade era. As well as an 8-bit titanium trim reviews display, this console

    ReplyDelete