Wednesday, July 15, 2015

15 weeks

15 WEEKS



How far along? 15  weeks +  2 days

Baby is the size of a: Pear

Total weight gain: -2 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Only bottoms. 

Sleep: Two thumbs down. I've always been a side sleeper. Always. But now that I HAVE to sleep on my side, all I want to do is sleep on my back! I read that you shouldn't sleep on your back in the 2nd and 3rd trimester, and ever since then I wake up multiple times per night ON MY BACK and I stress out, but my side hasn't been comfortable lately. My snoogle pillow wasn't helping quite at first, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it now.

Best moment this week: Thrifting with mom on Monday. Baby even scored a few goodies- some books and little toys! I can't wait to be able to buy clothes!

Miss Anything? Not having to belch constantly after I eat. 

Cravings: None.

Symptoms: OhmyGod. I have been hungry every 2-3 hours. And not like eat a snack hungry. HUNGRY like I need to eat 5 full meals a day hungry. I guess this is when I start packing on the pounds!

Looking forward to: My appointment next week! I can't wait to hear baby's heart beat again! Music to my ears<3

No comments:

Post a Comment