Wednesday, June 24, 2015

12 weeks | 3 months

12 WEEKS
(Blurry picture this week- blame it on Larry)

How far along? 12  weeks + 2 days

Baby is the size of a: Plum or lime

Total weight gain: Down 2-3 lbs from my starting weight 

Maternity clothes? Wore my new maternity shorts and some red maternity pants that my mom got me from the Goodwill last week. 

Sleep: Going down hill. My back is starting to hurt in my sleep. Thinking about ordering the Snoogle pillow soon.

Best moment this week: Seeing baby on the ultrasound!

Miss Anything? My energy and the ability to actually get things done. 

Cravings: None lately. 

Symptoms: Oh my goodness, I have been good for nothin' this week up until today.  I've been feeling nauseated and super tired in the evenings. 

Looking forward to: The second trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment