So here's how the schedule goes...
- December 8th- Started birth control pills. I will be on BCP until January 27th.
- Jan 5th- USI/Mock transfer
- Jan 7th- Appointment to sign some consents with the RE's office's attorney
- January 30th- Stims start
- Feb 10th- Egg retrieval
- Feb 15th- Embryo Transfer!!
I'm so anxious to start stims. It seems odd that I'd be excited to start getting poked with a needle multiple times a day, but I'm just ready to start everything. With Christmas and all the wedding festivities for my friend's wedding I was in this past Saturday, the past month has flown by! Now I have less than another month of waiting. I don't have much on my calendar for this month, but hopefully I can find some stuff to do to keep myself busy. I'm such an impatient person!!