Monday, January 4, 2016

39&40 weeks

Untitled
{40 weeks}

39 WEEKS

Well today is the day I've been looking forward to for long, it's officially my due date! Little Miss Grace already wants to be like her mommy and be overdue (I came a whole 10 days late). I went to my last appointment today and we have a plan. So if Grace decides not to come before then, I'm going in Wednesday at noon to be induced. I'm still praying, wishing, and hoping though that she'll come on her own before then. I just wish my body would go into labor on it's own. Nevertheless this is for sure the week we'll meet our baby girl!!

So this week, I figured I'd change it up a bit, because the answers to my little questionnaire are getting a little bit monotonous.


Things I'll miss about being pregnant:

-the built in personal table
-feeling all her kicks and movements throughout the day
-being able to wear leggings as pants with no shame
-shamelessly eating whatever sweets I want
-my beautiful baby bump
-staring at my belly watching her move around
-being told I'm so cute ;)

Things I won't miss about being pregnant:

-my limited wardrobe
-not being able to bend over
-people telling me not lift things or stand on stools and small latters
-not being able to get comfortable when sleeping or even just sitting on the couch
-people always asking how I feel (I know it's just that they care!)


1 comment:

  1. I keep checking to see if there will be any updates on the baby! <3

    ReplyDelete