Wednesday, May 6, 2015

5 weeks

5 weeks

How far along? 5 weeks + 3 days

Total weight gain: Not sure, but I don't think any yet.

Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet.

Sleep: Love it. I have been so tired lately. I'm pretty much exhausted by 1:30 every day and I have trouble staying awake!

Best moment this week: Getting to share my pregnancy excitement with my mom and sister when they came visit this weekend! 

Miss Anything? Nothing really to miss yet! Other than caffiene, but I haven't had caffiene since November!

Cravings: None yet!

Symptoms: Sleepy... sooo sleepy.

Looking forward to: Pretty much everything pregnancy and baby.... having an actual baby bump, hearing baby's heartbeat, shopping for baby, planning baby's nursery, finding out baby's gender... all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment